Saturday, May 15, 2010

Press Release

Press Release
I’m HAPPY Here® Recycled, Reusable Bags
Press Release
Contact:
Carolyn Deal
Sum-Bo-Shine, Inc.
678-213-1487
info@sumboshine.com

SUM-BO-SHINE DEBUTS I’M HAPPY HERE® 100% RECYCLED BAGS
Atlanta, May 2010 - Sum-Bo-Shine (www.sumboshine.com) will introduce their line of “I’m Happy Here”® reusable bags. I'm Happy Here ® Bags are made of 100% recycled material, 80% recycled cotton (pre-consumer) and 20% recycled soda pop bottles (post-consumer) and proudly carry the Made in USA label. Our reusable bags are eco friendly and come in a variety of sizes: Yoga Bag, Fashion Shopping Tote, Grocery Bag, Small Carry All Bag, and Boat Bag.
“We, at Sum-Bo-Shine are “happy” to introduce our line of recycled, reusable bags as we continue our efforts to to recycle, reuse and save the planet for our children.

Our tag line, "I'm HAPPY here!" was spoken by my grandson at the tender age of two. While playing quietly by himself, he looked up and simply said, "I'm happy here!" And we hope you are happy here too!

For more information on Sum-Bo-Shine and its line of recycled, reusable bags, visit www.sumboshine.com or call 678-213-1487.

No comments: