Thursday, April 2, 2009

And Twins Make 5! Review

I was sent Sum-Bo-Shine Baby Creme and Naturally Pure Diaper Ointment to review with the help of the twins. I should mention I am a tad leary about trying too many cosmetic products on them because Twin B has very sensitive skin. In fact, you may notice an occasional eczema flare up on his left cheek in my various review photos if you look closely. However, Sum-bo-shine's creme and ointment both seemed simple and light, so I gave them a try.
Sum-Bo-Shine's Baby Creme is made with organic aloe, organic coconut oil, and they even included soothing Roman Chamomile essential oil for the sensitive skin of babies. I found it was mild enough for both of my babies including the more sensitive skinned twin.Sum-Bo-Shine's Naturally Pure all natural diaper ointment is also designed to be perfect for sensitive baby skin. I was very impressed with how natural it smelled and felt. Just look at the full list of ingredients: Grape seed Oil, Beeswax, Lavender Essential Oil, Vitamin , Rosehip Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, German Chamomile Essential Oil, Roman Chamomile Essential Oil, Calendula Extract in Organic Olive Oil.
We only faced a few minor diaper rash flare ups to test this ointment on. However, I'm happy to report it worked well to relieve those flare ups. Additionally, I couldn't help but feel good knowing I was putting something natural on the twins. There is just something comforting about using a product you know does not contain chemicals you can't even pronounce.

No comments: